How To Add Video/Audio
Visibility is key in the age of social media and the internet, in order to reach a broader audiences we encourage you to upload your content on other platforms e.g. YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify etc. This way your content is visible to a varied audience. With this in mind, in order to upload your content to Zumpi, it must first be uploaded on another platform.
The steps to upload audio/video are as follows;
- Login (once logged in the “Add Work” Button will become available in the Navigation bar)
- Select “Add Work”
- Enter the Name of your work
- Click “Upload Media” (A pop up box will appear)
- Navigate to the platform you uploaded your content on
- Select “Share”
- Then “Embed”
- Copy the Embed text
- Paste it in the pop up box within Zumpi
- Click “Embed” and the content will appear below the upload cloud box
- Enter some text with a description of your upload
- Select “Next” (Top Right)
- You can either upload your own thumbnail or one will be created automatically for you.
- Hit “Continue”
- Enter the skill displayed in the post e.g. Drummer, Model, DJ etc.
- Then type the genre separated by (if genre applies)
- Finally click “Publish”
Sometime you make a mistake when you post something and want to edit it but other times you just want to delete it completely. The process is very simple and is as follows:
- Click the arrow near your Username.
- In the drop down select “My Portfolio”
- On the top right corner of you post click the “Edit” Button
- In here you can add more content, remove video/audio/images and add correct ones or adjust the text.
- Click “Save”
- Alternatively you can click “Delete Project” and it will be gone forever ever